Whistleblowing platform for global customers, business partners and employees
As a listed company and the youngest Fortune 500 Company, Xiaomi Corporation (the “Company” or “Xiaomi”) has developed footprint in the international arena. Compliance management is becoming increasingly important for the sustainable development of the Company. Compliance management is a top priority for Xiaomi and the Company has established a series of policies and procedures with respect to employee behaviors:
1. Code of Conduct of Xiaomi Corporation
2. Gifts and Entertainment Policy of Xiaomi Corporation
3. Conflict of Interest Management Policy of Xiaomi Corporation
4. Employee Integrity Guidelines
5. Anti-Corruption Convention for Xiaomi Employees
6. Whistle-blower Protection Policy of Xiaomi Corporation
7. Whistle-blower Reward Policy of Xiaomi Corporation
Xiaomi requires all employees to conduct business in lawful and ethical manners. If you are aware of or suspect any potential compliance violation, please promptly report to the Company through the official channels outlined in this webpage to protect the Company’s interests.
Xiaomi Corporation Global Integrity Hotline accepts the following whistleblowing reports:
1. Offering and Accepting Bribes
2. Offering or Accepting Prohibited Gifts or Entertainment
3. Infringement on Interests
4. Fictitious Reimbursements
5. Conflict of Interests
6. Financial Statement Fraud
7. Misconducts in Securities and Finance Areas
8. Violation of Trade Secrets
9. Information Security
10. Unfair Competition
11. Infringement on Intellectual Properties
1. The Company encourages whistle-blowers to report in real name. According to Whistle-blower Reward Policy of Xiaomi Corporation, Xiaomi will reward real-name reporters or cooperating groups who provide valid evidence up to RMB 1 million. You could also choose to report anonymously.
2. According to Whistle-blower Protection Policy of Xiaomi Corporation, Xiaomi is committed to the confidentiality of whistle-blower information. Xiaomi does not tolerate any form of retaliation against bona fide whistle-blowers. If discovered, any retaliation act will be subject to thorough investigation and appropriate disciplinary action. Please report freely without concern.
3. Reporters should be responsible for the genuineness of reported issues. Xiaomi reserves the right to take legal or disciplinary action against any fabricated reporting or malicious accusation.
4. All reports will be followed up and investigated by Internal Control, Internal Audit & Forensic Department. If you have any further questions regarding the Hotline, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
1. What is the function of Internal Control, Internal Audit & Forensic Department of Xiaomi Corporation?
Xiaomi Internal Control, Internal Audit & Forensic Department (ICIAF) is the only department to collect integrity reports of Xiaomi Corporation and is in charge of following up and taking actions on whistle-blowing reports globally. ICIAF conducts independent, objective and fair investigation towards reported issues, and proposes disciplinary actions against misbehaved employees or business partners to the responsible departments based on the investigation results and applicable policies of the Company. ICIAF aims to establishing a robust fraud risk management mechanism globally to facilitate daily businesses, prevent fraud, ensure compliance bottom-line, improve risk prevention system and provide safeguard for long-term development of the Company.
2. How does Xiaomi keep whistle-blower information confidential and protected?
Confidentiality management: Information received from the Hotline will be processed with strict confidentiality and communicated only on a need-to-know basis in accordance with Xiaomi Information Security Policy. During the course of the investigation, the investigation team is not allowed to disclose any information to any external parties without the written authorization from ICIAF.
Whistle-blower Protection Policy: According to Whistle-blower Protection Policy of Xiaomi Corporation, Xiaomi is committed to the confidentiality of whistle-blower information. Xiaomi does not tolerate any form of retaliation against bona fide whistle-blowers. If discovered, Xiaomi will thoroughly investigate and appropriately respond to any retaliation act.
Violation penalty: Any retaliation act will be subject to disciplinary action, including dismissal in case of serious violation.
3. How do I monitor the progress of my report after filing a report?
Xiaomi Corporation Global Integrity Hotline: It is operated by Convercent, an independent and professional third-party. As you submit report through telephone call or the web, Convercent will provide you an access number and ask you to create a password. The access number and password will allow you to monitor the progress of your report. Reports will be sent directly into Convercent’s secured server to prevent any possible breach in information security. All reports will be then forwarded to ICIAF for review and investigation through Convercent’s system.
Whistleblowing Email Address: After you submit the report, your report will be reviewed and replied via firstname.lastname@example.org. You could send email to email@example.com to track the progress of your report.
4. How can I submit additional information or materials after filing a report?
Xiaomi Corporation Global Integrity Hotline: After you file a report, you can access the Integrity Hotline using your access code and password to submit additional materials or check if additional information needs to be submitted. We encourage you to regularly login the website to monitor the status of your report.
Whistleblowing Email Address: After you submit the report, you could send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to submit additional information or materials.
Not available in this area.
There are too many people rushing in at the moment, please stay with us.
There are too many people flooding in right now, please try again soon.